There are a couple of things that are VERY important to me…and possibly you!
- I’m not a fan of generic ‘About Us’ pages – I like knowing exactly who I am doing business with.
- I don’t like it when I can’t find a darn phone number – I want to be able to make contact simply,
quickly and easily. Look, here’s ours! (1-844-536-7400)
So, not only do you get a picture of me on our ‘About Us’ page; you will also find our phone number on the top and bottom of EVERY page. Yes, we believe in what we’re doing!!
To be clear….I’m a serial entrepreneur and I LOVE technology. I’m a problem solver by nature and really enjoy working with people who have questions. Having been in the web design, hosting and IT side of the online world for almost 20 years, I’ve seen a few things…and I have a team of amazing people helping me make the web safer.
A Few Facts About Us:
- We are a Canadian company, but REALLY love our friends and partners from all over the world.
- We believe in teamwork.
- We respect our friends (customers).
- We respect each other as teammates.
- We KNOW WordPress – and love it.
- The longest we’ve had someone work with us is almost 20 years – and she’s still with us. Our amazing Graphic and WordPress diva Alison.
- My oldest son, Theodore, works with me…hopefully you’ll get a chance to chat with him. (He knows his stuff.)
- We do SOLID work and we stand behind it.
- We have a team of over 15 dedicated individuals.
- We hate hackers.
- We hate Cancer.
- We LOVE giving things away…so stay tuned!
And…we really enjoy a great story.
Our story is to make the web safer by securing WordPress websites, one at a time. We also like hearing from our friends; that’s you! So, like us on Facebook and share your story with us. We also like rewarding our friends, so tell someone about us! Once you’re signed up as an affiliate, we will PAY YOU CASH! With over 65 million WordPress website out there (and growing), and with 70% NEEDING patching and security to avoid being turned into Malware and SPAM generators…there is a lot of work to do! Signup and tell someone about us or like us on Facebook and Linkedin and share!
Thanks for reading and sharing…we looking forward to talking soon!
Read All testimonials
Why Choose Us?
Core4Secured has over 15 years’ experience in the Information Technology Industry. Our WordPress Security and Protection Service provides 24/7 support for all types of businesses, small or large, in the B2C and B2B markets.
WordPress is the most popular platform for small business websites and dominates the CMS market, it isn’t going anywhere. When customers connect your products and services to your brand, you gain from customer loyalty and repeat sales. You can’t afford for your site to go down or be hacked. You also can’t afford to have an IT department on staff.
Now, you can protect your online presence with The Core4 Security Service for WordPress.
What Do We Do?
Here’s what we do…in a nutshell:
- Secure and Harden your WordPress Installation…including ongoing Malware,
DDoS, Attacks/hacks and more.
- Schedule Regular updates and patching of Core Files and Plugins.
- We Monitor your website 24×7 for up-time, attempted hacks and more.
- We do Daily backups…and keep them ready to restore.
This Process can be done Quarterly, Monthly, Weekly or Daily…depending on YOUR needs.
You can also choose how many backups you need:
- 7 days worth
- 21 days worth
- 45 days worth
- OR…90 days….we’ve got you covered.
Our Solution is Simple
Wearing Multiple “Hats” is one of the greatest struggles of the small business owner -finding the way to ‘do it all’ and allocating time to:
- attracting paying customers, marketing, visibility, finances and saying no
- manufacturing, rejection and delegation
- networking, sales and gaining traction,
AND not to mention the overwhelming task to suddenly be Tech Savvy.
Our Solution is simple, one point of contact, one monthly price, one methodology by one support provider. We focus on strategic solutions.
Attracting paying customers is the heartbeat of your business, but without being online your business is invisible. You’re spending valuable time updating, securing, monitoring and backing up your site, or are YOU? If not, you could be setting yourself up to be HACKED.